- Country: USA
- State: Texas
- City: Austin
- Address: 10515 N Mopac Expy, Austin, TX 78759, USA
- Monday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Tuesday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Wednesday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Thursday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Friday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Saturday: 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Needed a chainsaw checked and repaired. Fortunately, it was simple and mostly educational. Dwight in the Renta/repair area was knowledgeable and very pleasant. We were on our way in a snap. Thanks.
Horrible experience with recent remodel project. We ordered our bathroom cabinets and countertop from them. Almost 8 mos later the project is unfinished. The only bright spot was their designer. However their contractors are incompetent at best. They also have no single point of contact for coordinating and issue resolution. We have escalated the issue to the store manager as well as their corporate help line. Still no resolution. Think twice using their installers/contractors. You'll be left with a sub par product, bad customer service and now help from Home Depot ...
Terrible customer service. I have remodeled home. Bought 17k worth of doors. Took weeks to come in. Once in another 4 weeks to install but cant even confirm instulation date.